Thursday, September 6, 2007

food and stuff

I'm trying to lose some weight. It is a bit challenging because I'm not really allowed to do any exercises yet and also because I love lollies.

So I started yesterday. I decided that I needed to eat small meals, frequently as to not overeat. The plan was to eat every 3 hour. Now this is what puzzles me; in the morning and until 2 pm I do very well. I eat breakfast at 7.30 -8.00, a snack at 11 and then lunch at 1 pm. I'm doing just fine. I am not hungry at all between the meals.

Now the afternoon is another story. I eat lunch at 1 pm right, at 2 pm hungry again. I drank lots of water and manage to wait to eat until 4 pm. Then I'm full for another hour... today I just had to eat dinner at 6 pm and then I got hungry again at 7pm

Why, am I so hungry in the afternoon and evening? Don't get it.

1 comment:

M&Co. said...

Sigh. Weightloss. It is one of those things. FWIW, I too do o.k. during the morning and early afternoon but the late afternoon hungries and night time eating always gets me.