Saturday, August 18, 2007

until we see you again..

the little one did finally come, 5 days before his due date. He was still not to sure about this coming out of me thing and even though my water broke, he was quit comfy in there and got stuck. He was forced out via c-section and I was thrilled to not be pregnant anymore

Unfortunately the little one only greeted us with a short visit. He stayed with us for 4 days before he moved on to Heaven. He was beautiful and so sweet and I miss him dearly. I have to keep reminding myself that he is in a better place now.

The little one was very very sick and had so many problems that trying to fix things with surgery would just have been cruel. We did know that he would have some problems, but we really held onto hope that it could be fixed, we were praying for a miracle.

Now almost 2 weeks later, I can see that we did get a miracle, just not quit the way we were thinking. Most babies with as many problems as the little one do not make it to term. So our miracle was that not only did the little one make it to term, he also stayed with us for 4 days after. 4 days where we was able to hold his little hands, tickle his feet and kiss him all over.

We cherish those 4 precious days and are grateful that we got to meet and know the little one.
Rest in peace my darling.

1 comment:

M&Co. said...

Oh I'm so sorry!

Peace be with you.

M&Co at MyOwnCircleOfConfusion