Friday, July 27, 2007

numby

I have been dealing with severe swelling in my legs since I was 30 weeks pregnant - that is 8 weeks ago. It is so bad that I can only sit on a chair with feet down for about 5 min or stand up for about the same amount of time. My legs start to hurt bad if I try to sit or stand longer. I can walk - sort of - but ever since the swelling reached the top of my thighs that is pretty hard too.

Now the last days I have noticed that my inner thighs and my 'private' has gone numbed. I wonder what that is all about. Hubby is worried and want to take me to the hospital today. I do wanna go and I want the little one out but I also worried that they will say no or that the little one will get more problems if he is born now.

The ideal will be that he is born by c-section later this afternoon/evening now how do I go about to convince a very conservative hospital to do that...

No comments: