Thursday, July 26, 2007

just keep swimming..

Hubby took me to the pool today. We seem to have picked a bad day though because the pool was full of bratty kids, but I still got about 30 min of feeling light again. I love the feeling as soon as I step into the water and my legs moves easy again and I cant feel the weight of my tummy. The time in the pool did nothing for my swelling, but at least I felt good for a little while. The little one seem to like it too, he was squirming around in my tummy.

There was a couple of odd guys at the pool though. On older guy seem to be asleep in the sauna. I got a bit worried about him actually and asked the lifeguard to check on him. He was alright apparently just tired or something. When we left he was staring at all the kids, seemed a bit creepy actually - or maybe I'm just to paranoid..

Then there was Mr Snorkel. Another older guy was wearing a snorkel mask and just layed in the pool with his face down in the water. Can't imagine there is much to look at, at the pools bottom. He was doing weird things with his arms and legs too and hubby commented that he was probably exercising.

Hubby tried to do a few laps, but realized he was not in very good shape anymore.I guess getting all of your wife's pregnancy cravings can do that to you.

No comments: